Commission Plan with no cap
Imanami the leader in Group Lifecycle Management solutions is looking for a self-starting, responsible, mature, highly-motivated Sales Account Manager who can work with a Team of Enterprise Account Managers, Sales Engineers and Support to ensure the satisfaction of our existing customers and secure their ongoing maintenance renewals.
This position is responsible for interacting with large scale enterprises at senior levels, as well as with technical staff within IT organizations. The Sales Account Manager, reporting to the Vice President of Sales, will be instrumental in the growth of our existing customer base by driving results to achieve sales projections, and by bringing new ideas to a very competitive market.
- Network with key decision makers in a designated territory
- Mine existing customers to secure annual maintenance renewals, true-ups and cross sells.
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships at all levels within our existing customer base.
- Represent the entire suite of Imanami Group ID solutions.
- Understand prospects and customers’ business issues to design and demonstrate the best solution for their IAM issues.
- Proactively identify customer needs and issues and work with Account Team to solve them.
- Uncover additional business opportunities through the renewal sales process.
- Develop customer quotes.
- Exceed customer renewal revenue quota
- Be able to forecast and predict sales timelines.
- Accurately identify and manage all appropriate decision makers within accounts.
- Manage a sales process and pipeline to ensure success.
- Understand the prospect’s buying process and the Imanami sales process to properly manage pipeline.
- Ensure an accurate forecast.
- Create and manage individual strategies for each prospect.
- Document sales process and discussions with prospects and customers in CRM
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory & Identity Management desired
- Strong prospecting and cold/warm calling skills
- Knowledge of solution and value based selling techniques
- Ability to sell to CXO level executives.
- Ability to leverage technology to demonstrate technical solutions to a technical audience
- Ability to work with internal technical resources to craft appropriate pitch to prospects
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM Tools
- College degree or equivalent experience required
- A strong “fire in the belly” to be successful.
- A highly interactive, creative thinker.
- High impact personality; energetic and enthusiastic; able to guide and influence the thinking and decisions of target audiences in the industry, with customers, with partners and internally.
- Passion for working with an innovative, small but rapidly growing company.