The ideal candidate is a proven sales performer in a high growth B2B technology company, has a portfolio of executive contacts and is experienced in producing aggressive sales growth in software and related services. Tell us how you would build a pipeline to exceed territory sales goals, with strategic quarterly revenue increases.
This position is responsible for managing one of our key sales territories. The Enterprise Account Manager, reporting to the Director of Sales, will be instrumental in the growth of a key territory by driving results to achieve sales projections, and by bringing new ideas to a very competitive market.
- Aggressively call into new prospects to identify the correct contacts and convey Imanami’s value proposition for Active Directory Identity Management (IdM).
- Leverage existing pipelines and customers and develop new strategies to prospect for new clients.
- Demonstrate Imanami’s solutions while addressing customers’ problems.
- Understand prospects and customers’ business issues to design and demonstrate the best solution for their IdM issues.
- Demonstrate Imanami’s product capabilities.
- Match Imanami’s competencies to prospect’s needs.
- Close sales where Imanami has the best solution.
- Understand prospects’ buying process and manage the entire sales cycle. Be able to accurately forecast and predict sales timelines.
- Accurately identify and manage all appropriate decision makers within accounts.
- Manage a sales process and pipeline to ensure success.
- Understand the prospect’s buying process and the Imanami sales process to properly manage pipeline.
- Ensure an accurate forecast.
- Create and manage individual strategies for each prospect.
- Document sales process and discussions with prospects and customers in CRM
- 3+ years successful outbound sales experience in a complex enterprise sales environment.
- Experience selling $100K+ enterprise software licenses with above plan performance.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory & Identity Management.
- Strong prospecting and cold/warm calling skills.
- Knowledge of solution and value based selling techniques.
- Ability to sell to CXO level executives.
- Ability to leverage technology to demonstrate technical solutions to a technical audience.
- Ability to work with internal technical resources to craft appropriate pitch to prospects.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM Tools.
- College degree or equivalent experience required.
- Percentage of travel required: 10-20%.
- A strong “fire in the belly” to be successful.
- A new account “hunter”; highly interactive, creative thinker.
- High impact personality; energetic and enthusiastic; able to guide and influence the thinking and decisions of target audiences in the industry, with customers, with partners and internally.
- Passion for working with an innovative, small but rapidly growing company.