Imanami Corporation has an immediate opening for a Senior Technical Support Engineer. We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated individual to join our Client Services team to provide implementation, consultation, training, and engaging technical team members with varying skill levels.
This person will also provide ongoing technical support, troubleshooting, and analyzing issues and solutions with our products.
This position requires an outgoing, confident individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills. They will also need to have advanced knowledge of computers.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to provide excellent, 100% customer service focused experience to customers with every interaction then this is the job for you.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starter, who has a passion for excellence and values integrity, innovation and success.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interact daily with customer contacts to identify and resolve product issues.
- Collaborate with colleagues to diagnose and troubleshoot the customer-installed products.
- Create and manage customer incident tickets, change requests, and status reporting.
- Maintain proactive customer communication, manage expectations and drive deliverables to maintain excellent customer satisfaction.
- Provide all levels of support including installations, escalations, upgrades, and application deployments.
- Strategically analyze risks, benefits and opportunities of proposed solutions.
- Develop outstanding strategic ongoing customer relationships.
- Be a leader in helping with the development, documentation, and sharing of product based best practices.
- Influence and continually improve deployment methodologies and processes.
- Cultivate high level relationships both internally and externally to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Proactively transfer technical knowledge to customers to maintain and enhance the installed product experience.
- Ability to write and troubleshoot VB.NET and PowerShell scripting.
- Ability to write and troubleshoot LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) language.
- Availability to work during customer change control windows (off-shift) is required.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience in a support/consulting role or other senior levels of corporate based technical support.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (customer facing or report writing).
- Practical experience working with database systems.
- Practical experience working with network and security systems.
- Strong understanding for both engineering and support of software and end-to-end systems delivery in mission critical environments.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Exchange servers.
- Practical experience in product life cycle management, and software release management.
- Self directed and capable of working in a dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
College degree is preferred or equivalent work experience in a technical related field.