The growing complexity of managing groups and active directory means that organizations are forced to manually control users and how they access critical resources. Where some organizations can deal with a little management overhead, others simply can’t.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss the growing complexity of identity management and where group management is critical. We’ll also hear how the American Red Cross uses group lifecycle management to create the one infrastructure initiative.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- The current state of identity and group management
- Challenges facing organizations as users and requirements grow more complex
- How the American Red Cross uses Imanami Group Lifecycle Management to respond faster and save lives
- Why automation is critical for group and identity management
- Industry advice and best practices