Get free copy of GroupID Reports
GroupID active directory management s offers reporting on Active Directory users, computers and groups, allowing administrators to keep track of such important things as “groups and members”, “groups with no owners”, “groups that have no members”, “users who are locked out”, “users without a department”, “computers that have never logged into the network”, and many more.
Because Exchange and Active Directory do not come with any reporting tools, administrators are forced to scroll through the Global Address List (GAL) manually, searching for their targets. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Empower your active directory management administrators with GroupID Reports, a simple free reporting tool that allows administrators to view or print accurate reports on objects within your directory or GAL. Out-of-the-box, GroupID Reports contains canned reports every administrator cannot live without.
Managing groups and distribution lists is a time consuming task for administrators, that’s why we created GroupID Automate. Now we bring you an additional tool that lets you easily build informative reports about your groups and lists. GroupID Reports lets you monitor and report on the objects in Active Directory, giving you easy access to important information. GroupID Reports uses the Microsoft XML engine making it simple to transform reports into different formats such as HTML, XML and CSV-providing great flexibility. Without GroupID Reports you may be wondering how many members are in a particular group, who are the owners of all the groups or even, when a group was last modified. Having this type of data available is not only helpful but smart, as you will always stay informed on your directory.
Since GroupID Reports, reports from either Exchange server or Active Directory you must have either of the two installed to report from, however GroupID Reports does not have to be installed on an Exchange server or Active Directory server.
GroupID Reports reduces administration workload and the cost of miscommunications, since when your GAL is accurate, users are more productive. Best of all, GroupID Reports is absolutely free! This translates to value for your organization, both for your users and for your bottom line. GroupID Reports is packed with robust features that make directory reporting easier than you would ever imagine.
GroupID Reports offers reports on Active Directory users, computers and groups.
Allowing you to keep track of such important things as “groups and members”, “groups with no owners”, “groups that have no members”, “users who are locked out”, “users without a department”, “computers that have never logged into the network”, and many more. Active Directory Reports are customizable so that you can have the templates that come with GroupID Reports and add as many reports as you need for your Active Directory reporting needs.
Click on the button below to request your free copy of GroupID Reports:
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional
- Microsoft® Windows® Server 2003 family
- Microsoft® Windows® Server 2008 family (including 2008 R2)
- Microsoft® Windows® Server 2012 family (including 2012 R2)
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista
- Microsoft® Windows® 7
- Microsoft® Windows® 8 / 8.1
Directory services supported
- Microsoft® Exchange Server 2003
- Microsoft® Active Directory® 2000
- Microsoft® Active Directory® 2003
- Microsoft® Active Directory® 2008 / R2
- Microsoft® Active Directory® 2012 / R2
- Microsoft® Active Directory® with Exchange Server 2007
- Microsoft® Active Directory® with Exchange Server 2010
- Microsoft® Active Directory® with Exchange Server 2013
- 2GHz Pentium® IV or higher (or the minimum CPU required to run the operating system, whichever is higher)
- 4GB RAM or higher (or the minimum RAM required to run the operating system, whichever is higher)
- 100MB or more of hard drive space available for execution