If you have a question or want to report an issue about a module within the product,
click on the “Submit a Case” button.
Technical Support is available 24 hours a day from Monday through Friday (excluding U.S. holidays). Our preferred method of contact for reporting issues is via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to use email, you may also contact us via phone at (925) 371-3000 (option 3).
|Pre-Sales Trial Program*||FREE||24 hours|
|During-30 day Evaluation||FREE||48 hours|
|With Maintenance||FREE||72 hours|
*An Imanami Account Manager will need to recommend you for this program.
Please send an email email@example.com for more information.
When contacting Technical Support you will need to provide the following information:
- Contact Name
- Company Name
- Email Address (Business email only)
- Phone Number
- GroupID Module (Automate, Reports, Self Service, Synchronize & Password Center)
- Product Build Number (6.0.x.x) — Located in Help > About in the
- GroupID console
- Version of Exchange (including Service Packs)
- Version of Operating Systems (including Service Packs)
- Version of Browser
- Version of Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Severity Level
- Complete Description of Problem
- Detail steps already taken to resolve the issue
- Please be prepared to email any customized file(s) created or screen shots detailing the issue
An Imanami Support Engineer will reply back with a case number for the reported issue. Work on the reported issue will occur in the order it was received.
Reported issues will progress through our Tiered Support process based upon Severity and Maintenance Agreement Level.