GroupID Authenticate is a federation service for all GroupID applications.
As one of our most powerful and important active directory admin tools, GroupID Authenticate verifies a user’s identity against a configured identity store before allowing them to login and use any GroupID module. With GroupID Authenticate, users are provided Single Sign On support across all GroupID modules that use the same identity store.
For more sophisticated uses, GroupID Authenticate can be extended with third party Single Sign On solutions that support the SAML 2.0 standard.
You may also implement Multi-Factor Authentication with a valid license of GroupID Password Center.
GroupID Authenticate also supports Imanami’s PhoneID push-enabled identification service giving you instant phone-as-a-token identification for free.
SAML 2.0 supported solutions:
- Azure AD
- Others – we are always adding additional SAML 2.0 supported solutions.
Contact us if your SSO solution is not listed as supported.
Multi-Factor supported options in GroupID:
- Imanami PhoneID – push-enabled phone as a token
- Microsoft Authenticator
- Google Authenticator
- Linked Accounts
- Security Questions
- Windows Hello (coming soon)
- Microsoft® Windows® Server 2003 family
- Microsoft® Windows® Server 2008 family (including 2008 R2)
- Microsoft® Windows® Server 2012 family (including 2012 R2)
- Microsoft® Windows® Server 2016 family
- Microsoft® Windows® 7
- Microsoft® Windows® 8
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1
- Microsoft® Windows® 10
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Anniversary Update
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Creators Update
- Microsoft® Internet Information Server 6.0, 7.0
- Microsoft® .NET 4.6 required
Directory services supported
- Microsoft® Active Directory® 2008 / R2
- Microsoft® Active Directory® 2012 / R2
- Microsoft® Active Directory® with Exchange Server 2007
- Microsoft® Active Directory® with Exchange Server 2010
- Microsoft® Active Directory® with Exchange Server 2013
- Microsoft® Active Directory® with Exchange Serve 2016
- 2GHz Pentium® IV or higher (or the minimum CPU required to run the operating system, whichever is higher)
- 8GB RAM or higher (or the minimum RAM required to run the operating system, whichever is higher)
- 200MB or more of hard drive space available for execution
Click on the button below to request your free copy of GroupID Authenticate